Friday, February 26, 2010

Jill Stuart: New Foundation Release


Accompanying the new Jill Stuart Smooth Silk Powder Foundation N is a makeup set on promotion. Spend on the eset with $590 and you will get their newly released foundation cake + foundation case, plus a full size pure lasting makeup base (LOVE), and a octagon-shaped Jill Stuart box.

Personally I think the model in the promo pictures is not very pretty-ish, she looks like some kind of a chronic illness patient :S not very appealing...

source: member email

5 comments:

  1. The model does look a little ill lol. Eee $590 sounds like a lot to spend at one time, if only I was rich. XD Love the packaging though, so princess like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they were going for an ethereal look but it may not have come across that way? SMH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaahd I'm so addicted to Jill Stuart now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha nvm without the model the product is appealing by itself!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!