Saturday, May 30, 2009

Review: Stila Major Lash Mascara


It's a definite no-no!!! I used this today on my curled lashes, and at first I thought this stayed pretty well on the lashes, but NO!!!! After an hour the 'small particles' from the mascara deposited on my undereye area, giving me racoon/panda eyes, and I had to swipe it away and reapply some concealer, and I did this a few times for the day! I didn't ask for waterproof, volumizing, lengthening from this mascara, but this is definitely a letdown even for an average mascara. Poooof, this is so going to the trash can!! (In fact, it already had gone to the trash can. I"m lucky enough that this is a sample that I have.)
So, stay away from this mascara!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Will certainly stand clear of the Stila Mascara you've reviewed. I'm a newbie at blogging too, and you're the first I've come across who's from HK. : )

    I was wondering if you know where they sell the Beautymaker brand in HK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I haven't seen the Beautymaker brand in HK !! What do they sell? I didn't realize people will read my blog (since its' new and not published LOL). Thanks for coming :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, there's certainly not much info on my blog either, as I've only been blogging for around 2months. I came across your blog from viewing Love Eve Beauty.

    I've been trying to get my hands on some Beautymaker skincare products. I've read many great reviews about it and how reasonably priced they are. I've seen it sold online. But considering it's a Taiwanese brand, I assumed they would have it in HK somewhere.

    Considering you're a beauty lover too- thought I'd try my luck and ask if you knew if they sold it here in HK. :)

    Feel free to drop by my site too.
    Stay pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!