Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Review: DHC Cleansing Oil


After trying Fancl's Mild Cleansing Oil (MCO), Orbis Cleansing Liquid (Oil-free), and DHC, I concluded I should stick to my Orbis cleansing liquid, it's oil-free, does not smell like raw oil (unlike DHC), and packaging is minimalist.

So what about this DHC oil?
It's not made by pure olive-oil. And it smells (like unprocessed oils, raw oils, if it makes any sense). It does not leave my skin moisturized (but a bit drying) after washing with this. It's expensive !! It's also overrated I think. I think with this product my blackheads come back, pores seem larger, and breakouts seem more often, I'm not sure if it's the oil in this product or just environmental causes. But anyhow, I hope to finish this bottle ASAP and try out the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil !!!

1 comment:

  1. At last I got through to your site LOL!

    I don't like the DHC Cleansing Oil either, there's such a weird smell, and it takes longer to wash off, for those who like it- it's probably better for winter. I much prefer my Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil.

    Let us know how you go with the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!