Thursday, November 26, 2009

Love from UK and Taiwan!

Lets see what came from my mail this week: a swap package from Eve (thanks so much!), including a Paul & Joe primer (with SPF 40!! I totally heart high degree of SPF), a Barry M dazzle dust, which is a candy floss pink eyeshadow pigment with intense shimmer! I swatched it on my hand and it came out as a very pretty highlighter for the brow bone or alone as a shadow, i'm really impressed by the quality and pigmentation of Barry M! (Can you tell that I'm lemming even more from Barry M? LOL). The third item from the swap is the Too Faced Neutral Eye palette!

AND! a Majolica Majorca mascara brought from Taiwan by my friend!
I told him to get the MM mascara for me 'cause I have some Taiwan money left from my trip last time, and he needs to go back there to live for a month or so...:P I should have asked him to buy Beautymaker or Jill Stuart...

The mascara is called Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus (ridiculously long name). This will be a backup and I will open it only when I'm in Denmark in January. Look at the Too Faced palette though: it has warm neutrals that I love to stick to, haha!!!

Don't you just love hauls?! :D

6 comments:

  1. the Too Faced palette looks really nice! please do an EOTD with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Paul & Joe! Tell me how the primer goes ;D your swap package is awesome! I really wish Barry M would open a counter here in Asia, they have such great products. The Too Faced palette you got looks just as good too ;D

    Yes to the Majolica Majorca mascara, it's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so many goodies! i want to try the MM mascara but i heard that it hard to remove, so i will have to buy the beautymaker makeup remover first. :) Paul and Joe packaging is always sooo cute! I am also pretty sure that you can't buy Beautymaker products in stores in Taiwan, you still have to buy them online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Joe looks so nice. ^_^ as well as Too face palette. I will wait for your review. (hurry up hehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see they arrive safely. phew! sorry about the postal strike...
    hope you have a nice time.. still thinking abt what to get la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swap package! Hee hee...I totally heart a high degree of SPF too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!