Thursday, May 26, 2011

Glitter Gal Fuschia - it's bright, it's holographic, it's eye-blinding!//Glitter Gal Fuschia 幻彩指甲油

I met up with Michelle from Cosmetic Cupcake last week and she owns the most enviable nail polish collection :P and she gave me a few nail polishes! I'm so happy to try out the first holographic nail polish in my life - Glitter Gal Fuschia. I could literally stare at the bottle and go oooh and waaahh for half a day.

上星期和 Michelle見面, 她是指甲油專家 :P 收藏量真令人羨慕! 她從澳洲帶了禮物給我, 當然不少得指甲油. 我很高興終於試了人生第一支 "holographic" - 幻彩指甲油 (如翻譯錯誤請指正!). 單看著瓶子都可已用上大半天了, 太漂亮啦.


Goodies from Michelle (some not pictured) :P

Michelle 給我的禮物 (還有些不在此圖內):

The holographic sheen is so mesmerizing:

指甲油的幻彩效果把我的目光吸引了一整天:

Glitter Gal is a nail polish brand from Australia which, of course, is not accessible where I live.

Glitter Gal 是澳洲甲油牌子, 在香港找不到的 T^T

My eyes almost went blind the instance I looked at my fingers under sunlight. Notice the rainbow sheen inside the bottle!

當我塗完後, 把手放在太陽底下, 眼睛差點盲掉, 幻彩效果很特別! 請留意瓶內的七彩顏色!

This is after 2 coats of nail polish, I'm too lazy to use a base coat and a top coat. And I hardly paint/do my nails ;) I suck at painting my nails and I do it once in a blue moon, but this bottle is definitely a keeper!

基本上是塗了2層便是這樣了, 我是個懶人, 當然沒有試用底油和面油, 還有我很久才會塗一次指甲油的. 不過肯定的是這瓶幻彩指甲油是keep得過的!!

18 comments:

  1. OoOoOo ahhhhhh i love the glitter nail polish looks very cuteeeeeee and sparkly and s that a halo effect i see????? ?__? looks good on u >uO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty nail polish jenn! :) i think it's really sparkly, pretty and looks super beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I loove the packaging!! It looks really cute and yah it's blinding haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shimmer is very pretty, I like the pink colour!

    ryc - it's healing very quick :) I don't usually get breakouts on the chin - I guess last week's worse was over. I'm using savlon and keeping very clean with my clarisonic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, Jennifer, have been missing you. :)

    I love this holo pink shade. Lovely! I have been a bit crazy over nail polish lately. Bought myself a set of 8 MAVALA nail polish last week at Debenhams sale. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh such a pretty nail color! perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! that is brilliant! I love the fact that the main color is still pink but whooah holographic! very cool =D I'd probably crash into a car in front of me if I wear that coz I won't be able to take my eyes off of it..XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo pretty, i want it now :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw the colour i loveee!!! So glittery and sparkly! I also like the packaging very much too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That such a pretty hologaphic! non-cream shade polishes i find are much easier to apply. Ahh I need to try more holographic polishes in the future :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty color! I love polishes that are sparkly and/or holographic - they're so pretty to look at when you're bored haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! So mesmerizing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mm, but the question is... Can you eat it? :/~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOLOS!

    So pretty on your nails. Reminds me of cherry popsicles yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color, its different!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww I'm so glad you liked this polish Jen!! It looks fabulous on you! =D I love your pictures in the sun, I hardly ever get the chance to see my holographics in the sunlight due to work unfortunately. It's actually best not to use base or topcoat with holographics as they apply better and keep the holo-ness so you aren't lazy!

    Next year I'll bring you some more Aussie polishes! I know you don't polish your nails much but I'm determined to change that!

    Btw swap you my polish collection for your blush collection??? xp

    ReplyDelete
  17. waah so pretty!! crazy holos haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooooh its so pretty! Truly gorguz polish huny & I'm liking that beautiful bottle too1 So blingy! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!