Saturday, March 30, 2013

Paint your toes and get some Aerosoles! + Discount for my blog readers

The latest offerings from Aerosoles Spring/Summer 2013 had caught my eye. Look at the multi-colored wedges, they're just pure eye candies!!!





This rainbow-colored strappy wedges came in three colors: purple, orange and beige straps. Contrary to what you may think, Aerosoles' wedges are pretty light and easy to walk in. 


The wedges also come in aztec print and with buckles at the front. 


Comfy loafers in stripey prints above.


And my favourite kind of shoes: ballet flats! Aerosoles had added some color blocking into their latest lineup.  I adore that neon pink x cork wood combo on the left!


Some flip flops above and below, the silver one above is surely eye-catching. I loveeee the floral print sandal below and have taken these home ;) Did I mention every Aerosoles' soles are extremely cushioned and comfy to walk in? The soles are made from suede material and the bottom panel is made of fold-able rubber. 


The best part about fold-able rubbers is that it allows flats (and yes, wedges and flip flops too) to be easily stored and carried in your travel suitcase or beach bag. I tried and fold the flats below into S-shape!


Isn't the fuschia-hued flats above girly and cute??


And of course, no summer is complete with out gladiator sandals, also starring studs are neon-hued flats! 



What colors will you paint your toe nails with this summer? And which pair of shoes above interests you?

SPECIAL DISCOUNT for LIFEANDLENSOFBEAUTY readers! 
From now until 18th April, readers of this blog can enjoy a HK$150 discount off any Aerosoles shoes if you mention my blog name, you can enjoy this special discount at two locations: Central Manyee Arcade Store and Taikoo Shing Store. All you need to do is to mention "Lifeandlensofbeauty" to the Stores Associates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!