Saturday, June 27, 2009

Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 mascara


This is a good waterproof mascara, my eyes were filled with tears yesterday (that's another story) and this mascara didn't smudge. Product content is small though. I was not very impressed by Tarte's cheek stain, although I'm a huge fan of their palettes and shadows. This mascara lengthens a bit, but does not volumize. I would say this is an average mascara, if I need something to hold my curls, which this doesn't really do, I would turn to the foolproof Majolica Majorca.

I will update more frequently once I finished my internship work /.\

1 comment:

  1. I haven't come across this brand before, maybe cos I've been hibernating under a rock LOL!

    The packaging is very cute though.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!