It's the end of the month (What?! Again?), time for a monthly wrap-up on my favourite products of the month. I look forward to this time of the month because many bloggers will share their favourites (oh and a great way to ignite new lemmings, haha). This month I'm loving:
又到了每月round-up的時侯 (下? 乜咁快又一個月喇?), 每個月都好期待呢類round-up posts既出現, 好想知道大家用緊D乜產品 (順手睇下有無新野想試, 哈哈). 今個月我挑選了:
1. MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder from DSquared Collection: Got this ages ago, have made two dips in the pan, haha. I love the shading bit which is matte, and sweeping it on my jawline gives me instant face lift (cheekbones!). The highlighter shade is also nice without being shimmery, I'm sure most of you have shimmery white/pearly highlighters right? The shimmer in this is so muted! Natural-looking. I wonder when sculpt & shape powder will come out again, if not I'll probably buy the PRO pans.
2. MAC Pink Cult Blush from Jeanius Collection: The perfect muted pink which is work-safe and interview-safe. On days you don't feel like going bold, this is the ONE. Don't be fooled by how dusty it looks in the pan, it's the prettiest pink in my blush stash! It'll never fail.
3. Swarovski makeup jewel lip gloss pendant: it smells like magnolia ♥ very handy for touch-ups, I have been wearing it everyday since I got it.
4. Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush #21 Peach Nuance: think a lot of you know it's a close dupe for MAC Ripe Peach? I don't have the latter but I love this one! It's a coral shade, perks up my complexion and adds warmth to it.
5. DollyWink Pencil Liner in Brown: This gets featured again this month because it applies smoothly and doesn't smudge. Plus, it's on the cheap side. I avoid black liners because they tend to look too harsh for my overall look.
6. MAC Lustreglass in #Wonderstruck: sent to me by the lovely Christine (go check out her blog btw!), I realized I like slim packaging for lip products! This little gloss is tiny but mighty with the glitter in it!
7. Sephora house brand Atomic Volume Mascara: sent to me from the lovely Kat (check out her blog here), I don't have much expectations for this but alas it doesn't smudge. It lengthens lashes a bit but does not really volumize, but I've been reaching for this since it won't smudge, I'm safe.
What are your favourites this month? :D
1. MAC Sculpt & Shape 光影粉 (限量, Dsquared系列): 喜歡它用來打陰影的啡色, 因為是啞光, 所以沒有閃粉, 在下巴掃數下, 顎骨即時出現 :D!! 臉變尖了!!!
2. MAC Pink Cult 胭脂粉 (限量, Jeanius系列): 給我找到了所有分店的最後一個. 千萬不要被它在盒子裡的顏色騙到, 看下去很"陳舊", 掃在面上是另一碼子的事!! 這可能是我這麼久以來最喜歡的淡粉紅色, 好自然, 當想不到用什麼顏色時, 用這個就好了, 一定無錯.
3. Swarovski的唇彩頸鍊: 自從收到了這個便幾乎日日用它, 勝在夠方便, 也有百合花的香氣♥
4. Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush #21 Peach Nuance: 正在MAC去年春季系列裡的Ripe Peach賣斷了之時, Peach Nuance就被發現了成為 Ripe Peach的姊妹, 因2者都很近似, 珊瑚粉紅色把春天的氣息帶出來!
5. DollyWink 啡色眼線筆: 近來keep著使用它, 很滑, 但又不會暈染. 我是避免使用黑色眼線的, 因為會令整個look很"惡".
6. MAC #Wonderstruck 唇彩: Christine寄給我的, 雖然看下去很迷你, 但顏色頗閃的, 包裝很''纖幼", 個人很喜歡.
7. Sephora Atomic Volume 睫毛膏: 是另一個blogger, Kat寄給我的. 雖沒有包裝所說的濃密效果, 但優勝之處是不會暈染. 用了它出街不用怕變成熊貓眼.