Sunday, April 26, 2015

A fruitful shower

Today's focus will be something different ;) we'll focus on some products on the shower stand lately in rotation:


From left to right:

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel - Most scrumptiously fruity scent ever in my shower stand, for days when I felt like spicing things up a bit, usually after a hot summer day, or a boring day. This scent will put a smile on anyone's face! 

The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel - The scent is more like green plants, smells like real olives. I don't eat olives so that's as close as I'd be, and I like it that way! Highly recommended after a busy day at work, need to wind down, or when you need to do some thinking during shower time, the scent is not overpowering, and is good for all year round.

Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo - If you can't get enough of coconut smell, you'd like this. The surprising thing is, the amount I need to use for this shampoo is half of what I normally use, I think it's a great thing. And it lathers extremely well, even quicker than other 'green shampoos' I've used. Will be buying this again when I run out! Good for everyday use.

AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash in Hibiscus and Fig - Very creamy wash, I only like it for winter because the lather was rich and leaves behind a moisturizing film on the skin, with this, I skipped body cream step later on. The bottle goes on forever, I wish it came in a smaller size with a pump, and if the film left on the skin could be done away with in its future formula, I'd buy it again. But for now, the scent is floral and fruity.

Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Rub with White Gingerlilly infusion - Confession: I'm not even a huge fan of coconut to begin with, but this sugar rub won me over. It's heavenly to use as a body scrub. It leaves a slight slight film after rinsing, but I never found it to linger when toweling my body dry, in other words, it's good. I also think the coconut oil in it helps to soften skin. And you'd need only a tiny bit each time. The tub is not good for travel as it's mostly composed of oils, something will likely leak, plus it melts a bit in hot weather, so this tub is best to stay on the shower stand and not being taken out. This tub is generously gifted to me by Michelle.


If I'm asked to pick between floral or fruity, I'd almost always pick fruity when it comes to shower products, or botanical / essential oil scents. What's on your shower stand? Anything that stays for years with the rest just come and go?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, totally agree with you on TBS Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!